Pomerania Cloud is a public cloud services provider in Szczecin, Poland. It provides users with both public and private cloud services, like VPS, cloud servers, dedicated servers or storage. We have deployed and now maintain whole virtualization management solution, based on OpenStack technology.
Our deployment includes the following OpenStack services:
- Keystone - identity management
- Nova - manages virtualization of VPS instances and cloud servers
- Neutron - networking services
- Cinder - provides redundant block storage based on CEPH
- Glance - supports operating system images
- Heat - allows orchestration and advanced deployment of cloud servers
- Telemetry - gathers usage statistics
We also use several tools for storage, operations and monitoring:
- CEPH - for object storage service (RadosGW) and as replicated block storage
- Zabbix - for monitoring of infrastructure
- Bacula - for system backups
Pomerania Cloud provides the following services:
- VPS and cloud servers
- Block storage
- Virtual networks
- Floating IPs
- Firewall as a Service, Load Balancer as a Service
- Dedicated servers (bare metal)
- Object storage
- 64 physical servers
- Total: 2 048 cores
- 4 096 GB RAM
- 768 TB HDD storage (raw)
- 46 TB SSD storage (raw)
- Juniper switches and routers
- Fortigate 1500 firewall
- Commodity hardware with CEPH:
- 256 TB of effective HDD storage (CEPH, 3 replicas)
- 30 TB of effective SSD storage (RAID5)
- 2 * IBM Storwize V3700 SFF
Pomerania Cloud is a brand of Szczeciński Park Naukowo-Technologiczny. Pomerania Cloud offers cloud services for local and global businesses from IT sector.
Pomerania Cloud servers and networking was delivered and deployed by Sprint S.A. Sprint also coordinated whole project as a general contractor.
Software Inn is an IT consulting company that is responsible for deployment and maintenance of Pomerania Cloud OpenStack infrastructure. Software Inn provides complex OpenStack planning, deployment and maintenance services.
Visit Pomerania Cloud to see more details about provided services.
Connect with us to discuss your cloud needs and strategy.