We are looking for a Cloud Administrator to join our team of cloud consultants.
As a Cloud Administrator, you will be responsible for deployment and maintenance of private clouds and several related technologies, monitor various IT systems, document and automate your work and contribute to our team's knowledge on the Wiki.
Our basic requirements are:
- experience with virtualization (OpenStack, VMWare, Proxmox or similar)
- Puppet and Hiera (or similar, like Ansible, Chef, ...)
- good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, ARP, VLANs, tcpdump, ...)
- experience in Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- ability to solve problems
- ability to work independently
- good habit to report work progress using issue tracker (Redmine, Jira)
We are looking for full-time employee, so we expect you to spend at least 30 hours of effective work a week.
It would be best if your working hours are between 2 PM UTC and 10 PM UTC (or similar).
We are a small, well-organized team of IT engineers. We believe that being successful in bigger projects requires high level of expertise. We already saw too many IT "software house"-type companies where project is implemented in new technology and business domain. It ended up with unhappy, stressed staff and dissatisfied clients. That is why we decided to get together and focus on one particular topic.
Our choice fell on private and public clouds, and more specifically - OpenStack. We are building our new brand, "manago.cloud", and we work with clients from all over the world, from China to the UK to the USA.
If you want to start working with us and build your expertise with us, apply now.