We are looking for an experienced API developer, who will lead our efforts to deliver secure, developer-friendly API for our cloud security platform.
You will be responsible of:
- design and implementation of developer-friendly API layer for our core system
- implementation of security mechanisms
- design and implementation of user authentication, authorization and management mechanisms
- Go Lang
- API design and implementation (REST)
- Good understanding of security best practices and writing secure code
- Working knowledge of Git
- Working knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu)
- Basic understanding of networking concepts (firewalls, routing, VPNs, etc)
Nice to have:
- identity and access management
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Asynchronous communication
- Distributed transactions
- Experience working in sprints and using tools like Jira and Git
- Majority of the team works remotely, but we have offices in US (New Jersey) and Poland (Szczecin).
- We meet "in-person" every 2-3 months to discuss progress,boost cooperation and plan for future; meetings are organized in US or EU.
- We work in 2-week long sprints; at the beginning of sprint, everyone commits to some work which is needed to deliver sprint goal. Sprint ends with demo of work done by the team.
- We plan and track our work in Jira.
- We have daily meetings everyday at 8AM Eastern.
- We need a minimum commitment of 30 hours / week, preferably 40 h / week.